- STRACEP has held series of Flagship Ethical leadership and Orientation events since its inception since in 2014 and with the successful 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 ethical orientation and training of new students to becoming ethical champions. Also, Mandatory Training of all Post-Graduate Teachers/supervisors in collaboration with Gloethics.net, Geneva, Ethical Orientation Program for 2017 New sandwich Students. These past events have been graced by notable Nigerians from different walks of life who are envoys of global and trans-generational leadership impacts.
- In 2019, Professor Charles Arizechuwu Igwe, the 15th Vice Chancellor as well as the first Alumnus to be appointed as Vice Chancellor, established the first ethical Policy Committee of the University under the Chairmanship of Professor Mrs Edith Nwosu,the Deputy Vice Chancellor of Enugu Campus of our University. The work of this strategic Committee is ongoing and will soon come ut with a report to be submitted to the Vice Chancellor under a month. Members of the University Community and stakeholders will soon be reached by the Committee to make submissions.
OTHER AVAILABLE SERVICES BY STRACEP:
- Orientation Programs
- Ethical Leadership Training for Federal and State Ministries, Parastatals and Agencies
- Organising of Conferences, Seminars and workshops governmental agencies and private sectors on Ethical Leadership.
- Ethics and Governance in higher education, the ethical and infrastructural governance. A research and publication of the D (2016)
- The Ethical Charter and map of the University of Nigeria. (2017)
- Champions of Dignity:an ethical orientation for new students of the University of Nigeria.
- From soiled Hand to Oiled Mouth: A special ethical leadership lecture by Professor Damian Opata.
- Ethical Leadership, Democrazy and Empowerment of Nigeria Youths by Honourable Ifeanyi Ibezi ( ………. Idemili) 2018. Deputy Chairman, House of Representatives committee on Tertiary Education Committee, National House of Assembly, Abuja. 2018
- Memorandum of Understanding on Technical cooperation between University of Nigeria and Globethics, Geneva.
- Foundational Submissions that led to the establishment of the UNN Business School